Monday 25 January 2010

Urban Dictionary today. Don’t worry, I won’t claim ownership to it and don’t expect to be celebrated either. I’m actually somewhat edumicated

Urban Dictionary today. Don’t worry, I won’t claim ownership to it and don’t expect to be celebrated either. I’m actually somewhat edumicated and enlightened having read A People’s History of the United States: 1492-Present (Perennial Classics) back when I was in college. Having been unemployed now for about half a year because the mortgage bank that I worked for tanked, I don’t even remember if we used to have that day off or not, but whatever, denouncing the celebration of Columbus is not my purpose in life.

The job situation however, man, what a mess. I don’t think 2010 is going to be much of a turnaround. Companies are learning to work with less, even cutting down hours and bene’s for the workers they’ve retained. Too bad about that mortgage bubble bursting. I guess Brokers advising or bribing Appraisers to inflate home values, at the same time Banks were giving out the “if your a citizen of the US and are breathing and blinking we’ll give you a loan” loan, while a lack a Government Regulation was giving away paid trips to Vegas for Wall St CEO’s to gamble away America’s Economy, was bound to backfire.

Scary to think that people still argue for smaller government even though more regulation may have saved the US Auto industry from collapsing. With more intelligent regulation we could of been 4th generation into electric/hybrid auto technology, making it more affordable for everyone to own right now. instead we are decades behind, sad. Hey Scott, “fuel that truck” man, drive it into the ground just like the Country has been by Political leaders that you intend to follow. Maybe you should have your fuel consumption expenses directly deposited into terrorists hands instead of the current trickle down method, this would save time in your efforts to perpetuate the worlds problems and avoid trying to be a part of the solution all together. Make sure to take part in scapegoating the new Prez while ignoring why we are in this current situation too. I hope Bush’s tax breaks to those large Corps. of America that exported jobs overseas creates enough wealth for them so that their nickels and dimes trickle down upon us to help turn the economy around. Maybe we can “Drill baby Drill” to solve all these problems with 2% oil production, or maybe clamp down on earmark spending, such a small footnote to the inefficiencies of this country.

Anyway, enough of this rant for now. We are all in this together. I got to go think about whether I should include my underwater condo by a 3rd of it’s value in with my Chap 7 bankruptcy or not. lol… Wish me luck job hunting!

… oh yeah, I was looking to see if “twired” was in the urban dictionary, it is, but I was referring to when you still need to do stuff, when you’re exhausted and drinking a coffee

No comments: