Friday 29 January 2010

Newly Discovered Cell Phone System Allows You To Tap Into The Fastest Growing Income Opportunity The Planet Has Ever Seen

Newly Discovered Cell Phone System Allows You To Tap Into The Fastest Growing Income Opportunity The Planet Has Ever Seen...
"In the next 8 Minutes I will show you undeniable proof that this system is real, legal and works for most EVERYONE who uses it..."Guaranteed to work even if you're "un-motivated"...In fact, it's best if you only put in an hour or so per day!From: Mack MichaelsDate:
var dayName = new Array ("Sunday", "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday", "Friday", "Saturday")
var monName = new Array ("January", "February", "March", "April", "May", "June", "July", "August", "September", "October", "November", "December")
var now = new Date
document.write(" " + dayName[now.getDay()] + ", " + monName[now.getMonth()] + " "+now.getDate() +"")
Friday, January 29 Location: Maverick Coaching Headquarters, 10:32amDear Friend,I hope you have a strong stomach.Because in the next 3 minutes you're going to see something that may really upset you, it might even piss you off a little...It may even make you want to leave this page and never come back... But I'll make you a promise right now - give me a few minutes of your time, hear me out... I guarantee you'll be glad you did. Because by the time you've read this page you'll understand the incredibly simple steps I've used to generate $6,279 in extra income every single day.Are you ready?
Making Money is Easy!Actually, wait, it's beyond that. It's ridiculously easy. And I'll tell what I mean in just a second.But, before we jump into all the details let me clue you in on how I came across this incredible money making system.My name is Mack Michaels and you may or may not know my name already.I've been a fairly successful online business owner as well as a private business coach for the last 8 years.But, there's one thing I want to make crystal clear to you right now.I am not one of these online marketing gurus preaching unproven marketing systems and joke business opportunities that are made up on-the-fly to sell to the next naive person who stumbles across my web site.In fact, I bet you and I have more in common than you think...10 years ago I was frustrated with my job and even more frustrated with how painful it felt to not be able to provide my family with the life that I knew they really deserved.

No comments: