Friday, 29 January 2010

But Wait! That's Not Even The Best Part!

But Wait! That's Not Even The Best Part!The most incredible part is that the cell phone market is virtually un-tapped. Having this method is like being the first person to figure out that email was a good way to promote products to people back in 1998. Can you imagine how much money that person made?This is the same situation, it's virgin territory, and with 4.3 Billion people in the market and tens of thousands more joining every day there is, there will never be any danger of over-saturation.I hope you understand how much power that gives you. You can literally make as much money as you can imagine using this Cell Phone Cash method.What blows my mind is that any make-money program on the internet today that talks about making money with Cell Phones, talk about only the iPhone.Did you know that the Apple iPhone only has an 11% Market Share in the Cell Phone Industry as of Q1 2009? What about the other 89% of the people?This is exactly one of the discoveries I have made, which will allow you to tap into many different angles with Cell Phones that others simply can't even imagine.For example, take a look at this chart I put together based off of all of the Q1 information that was made public about the Cell Phone industry below.You'll notice I broke out the Nokia segment, to illustrate how BIG of a market there is to make money from, that completely trumps the iPhone!

9 comments:

006 said...

I need more post

Rajib said...

That's Not Even The Best Part!The most incredible part is that the cell phone market is virtually un-tapped. Having this method is like being the first person to figure out that email was a good way to promote products to people back in 1998

barsha said...

we need more good site

monour rasel said...

i want the best sites

muhammad nasir said...

yes i also understad this

Kawser Ahmed said...

I like it.

muhammad nasir said...

like it

ahmedkawserit said...

Nice info thanks.

rasel hossain said...

i want more