Friday 29 January 2010

I found that in an official press release that was written by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) who is the leading United Nations

I found that in an official press release that was written by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) who is the leading United Nations agency for Information and communication technologies, and has been for the last 145 years!145 years, I'd say they know what they're talking about...Right now over 61% of the World population uses a cell phone on a regular basis.That's over 4 Billion people walking around with a cell phone in their pocket every single day. I don't care who you are, those are some incredible numbers.Just imagine, 4 Billion people who look at their cell phone dozens of times per day. Can you start to see why I got so excited about this when I found out?And the growth isn't going to stop any time soon. The market just keeps getting bigger. You can reach more people via their cell phone than any other media on the planet.
That Little Statistic Literally FORCED Me To Create The Ultimate Video Coaching Course For You Which I've Called"Cell Phone Cash"More people have a cell phone than have a television, computer, internet or anything else you can think of!What if there was a simple way to communicate with that massive and constantly growing market?What if there was a way to make money legally within this huge pool of cell phone users?Those are the exact questions I asked myself once I made this initial discovery.So I sat down at my desk, told no one to interrupt me, shut the door and jumped into a 5 day marathon mission to crack the code to making hundreds, if not thousands per day by tapping into the cell phone market.Trust me, my family was not happy with me during this time, because I escaped to my "Loft Office" - which is where I go when I need to escape from any and all interruptions.Curious what a "Loft Office" looks like? Here ya go!

No comments: